TLR ADR, LLC offers Pre-Marital Counseling. In this process, Imam Nadim will counsel the parents and the potential couple regarding the essentials of marriage and the process.
First, the couple will take an online assessment to gauge their compatibility and critical areas of a formal relationship.
Second, two in-person or virtual meetings will be scheduled. The first one is for the parents to explain the marriage process and answer any questions they may have. A second meeting will be scheduled with the potential husband and wife to go through the results of the assessment as well as explain other essential matters.
Some of the topics we will discuss because of the assessments are as follows
- The concept of marriage
- Expectations in a marriage
- Abuse and its various forms
- How to express oneself (Physically & emotionally)
- Proper manners of communication
- Methods of conflict resolution
- Rights of both husband and wife
- Post marriage roles
- Living arrangements
- How to manage a relationship with their parents and in-laws post-marriage
- Religious compatibility
- Financial arrangements
- Post-marriage career goals or opportunities
To get started, please contact us at email@example.com or click here to schedule an appointment.